Your step by step guide to booking your Perform in the Magic at Disneyland® Paris exclusive package
From only £345 per guest (based on 4 guests sharing a room)
Booking your Perform in the Magic package couldn’t be easier. Simply choose your options from the information below, then contact us to confirm your booking via the details at the bottom of this page.
With dates available throughout the year, let us know when you want to perform and we will take you through all the available options!
2022 Arrival dates
17th February 2022 for 3 nights/3 days
18th February 2022 for 2nights/3 days
24th February 2022 for 3 nights/3 days
25th February 2022 for 2 nights/3 days
14th April 2022 for 3 nights/3 days
21st April 2022 for 2 nights/3 days
21st April 2022 for 3 nights/3 days
29th May 2022 for 2nights/3 days
29th May 2022 for 3 nights/3 days
3rd June 2022 for 2 nights/3 days
10th June 2022 for 2 nights/3 days
10th June 2022 for 3 nights/ 3 days
7th July 2022 for 3 nights/3 days
7th July 2022 for 3 nights / 4 days
8th July 2022 for 2 nights/3 days
8th July 2022 for 3 nights/ 3 days
29th July 2022 for 2 nights/ 3 days
29th July 2022 for 3 nights/ 3 days
1st August 2022 for 2 nights/3 days
1st August 2022 for 3 nights/3 days
1st August 2022 for 3 nights/4 days
3rd August 2022 for 2 nights/3 days
3rd August 2022 for 3 nights/4 days
5th August 2022 for 2 nights/3 days
5th August 2022 for 3 nights/4 days
17th August 2022 for 2 nights/3 days
17th August 2022 for 3 nights/4 days
26th August 2022 for 2 nights/3 days
26th August 2022 for 3 nights/3 days
28th August 2022 for 2 nights/ 3 days
28th August 2022 for 3 nights/ 3 days
28th August 2022 for 3 nights/4 days
21st October 2022 for 2 nights/3 days
21st October 2022 for 3 nights/3 days
27th October 2022 for 3 nights/3 days
28th October 2022 for 2 nights/3 days
Your Perform in the Magic experience holiday package includes:
• Performance on a Disney® stage as part of the Disney Performing Arts® Onstage programme*
• Each group leader will receive a professionally edited video of your group’s performance on Vimeo to share with your performers, friends and families.
• Full onstage photography package, our professional photographer will capture your entire performance with 100's of high resolution photos. Each group leader will receive a password protected digital download link to share with their performers, friends and families.
• Each group leader will receive a Disney PhotoPass+ allowing you to collect all your official Disneyland® Paris attraction photos for free as high quality digital images to download and share.
• Each performer and teacher will receive a Perform in the Magic souvenir lanyard and park ticket holder.
• Each performer and teacher will receive a 'Performer Safety Pack' including Perform in the Magic draw string bag, water bottle, hand sanitiser and valuables pouch*
• Unrivalled service and on-site support from the Take Us 2 The Magic team in resort to assist with your stay and performance including escort service to and from the performance venue
• Experience the full magic of Disneyland® Paris with minimum 3 day unlimited entry tickets to both the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
• Disney themed onsite accommodation for 2 or 3 nights (depending on package choice) with Continental Breakfast included.
• Extra Magic Hours - enter the Disneyland® Park up to 1 hour before it officially opens
• Easy access to the Disney® Village and Disney® Parks via regular free shuttle bus services from your hotel
We know that, when arranging a group trip for work or education, the cost of your own accommodation is a big concern. Take Us 2 The Magic cover the cost of the group leader's place giving you one less thing to worry about.
Choose your hotel
By staying at a Disney® Hotel you can enjoy exclusive benefits including...
- Extra Magic Hours - enter the Disneyland® Park up to 1 hour before it officially opens
- The Best Locations - Easy access to the Disney® Village and Disney® Parks via regular free shuttle bus services from your hotel
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe® - Rest and refuel in the calming surroundings of New Mexico.
Zoom over to this hotel inspired by the world of Disney-Pixar's Cars and unwind on Route 66 with some warm American Southwest hospitality. Rooms all have a Disney-Pixar's Cars theme. They come with two double beds, Disney and international TV channels and a ceiling fan.
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne® - Saddle up for the best of the wild west.
Cowboys and cowgirls can hitch their horses at this lively frontier stop-off. Our newly refurbished air-conditioned Texas rooms are Toy Story-themed and come with one double bed and a single bed with a further stow-away bed, Disney and international TV channels and a ceiling fan.
Added Extras - When you want them, and at great prices!
Be it an extra special night out at Buffalo Bills Wild West Show with Mickey and Friends®, adding quick easy meals in the parks to suit your requirements or an exclusive performing arts workshop with a Disney professional.
Take Us 2 The Magic can arrange all these amazing extras with the best prices. Plus when you book, you will get a handy book of money off vouchers to redeem in a selection of restaurants to help you make every Euro last that little longer.
Please ask at time of booking for the best prices for the following added extras...
• Buffalo Bills Wild West Show with Mickey and Friends®
• In Park Meal Vouchers
• Disney Performing Arts® Workshops
We understand it can be difficult as a organiser to gather all the information and payments too far in advance, especially in today's current financial climate. So unlike other operators we can offer flexible payment terms with final balances not due until 10 weeks before departure, this gives you plenty of time to market, advertise and sell your trip. All we ask is a non-refundable deposit from each person to secure the booking, however in the unfortunate event that they cannot travel this can be transferred to another person (only to a new additional booking, cannot be allocated as a balance credit to an already existing booking) right up until the date the final balance is due, minimising your risks of losing money from unforeseen changes. Also as a bonded tour operator, we are required to put in place formal booking terms and conditions with a ratcheted cancellation refund scale giving you even more protection against cancellation losses.
Call us or email us with your requirements
Our experienced team will be happy to supply you with a bespoke quotation based on your exact requirements, and talk you through the competition, performance and booking process and answer any questions you may have.
*Minimum age for Disney's Performing Arts® Onstage Performance participation is 5 years old, with minimum group size of 10, all applicants are subject to audition with Disneyland® Paris and all Disney® conditions. Group leader free place is subject to minimum group size and room restrictions. Contents of 'Performer Safety Pack' may vary.